Music and dialogue from the film starring Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunaway.
What is included with your purchase?
The original vinyl release of this album, as well as a bonus CD transfer (which is included at no additional cost). This professional transfer, a legal reproduction by law, will contain track numbers just like any regular compact disc would have, along with sound quality far beyond what you would expect from a vinyl source.
The record is in near mint condition! The jacket is in very good condition!
Vinyl collectors: If the condition of the vinyl or jacket is a high concern of yours, please contact me for exact details before bidding. Also note, the artwork which accompanies this listing is a STOCK PHOTO and may differ from the actual item.
1. Jack Crabb and how he got to be named Little Big Man by the Human Beings.
2. The Indian education of Jack Crabb and the War against the whites.
3. The religious education of Jack Crabb at the hands of Rev. and Mrs. Pendrake. The profane education of Jack Crabb at the hands of Mrs. Pendrake and Mr. Kane.
4. The loss of Olga, his Swedish bride, to the Indians and the subsequent search for her which leads him back among the Human Beings.
5. Jack Crabb rejoins the whites and participates in a War against the Indians. Jack Crabb gets discouraged.
6. Old Lodge Skins explains the difference between white men and Human Beings. Custer attacks and kills the ponies; Old Lodge Skins becomes invisible.
7. Jack Crabb goes crazy and joins Custer as a mule skinner and reverse barometer. Medicine Tail Coulee and Little Bighorn.
8. Old Lodge Skins prepares to die. But it rains and they go back to the teepee.
Music composed and performed by John Hammond.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit my website at www.svoundtrack.com.
Svoundtrack: featuring soundtracks on compact disc, vinyl and cassette.